Prospect Ave, Beverly Road, E 9 Street

So this was my walk on February 2, which for some reason, I never posted. I walked through Windsor Terrace/Kensington, or whatever this area is called. I have some streets between the Park and the Cemetery to finish up, along with the East streets up 18th Ave.

The picture below shows an overpass, but it isn't a highway. It's Seeley Street, those are parked cars up there. I remember this from when I was a kid, as my father had a friend who lived down that block. When you got to the corner there were steps to go down. I didn't remember that it was Prospect Ave, but that's what it is. It curious that this one drop doesn't have a hill and drop down but instead continues at the same altitude. It does intersect with 18th Street and then crosses the expressway.

I hung a left onto Beverly Road to get to E9 Street. Watch out for low branches. Okay the angle makes it look worse than it was, but I could've clonked my noggin something fierce if I'd been looking at my phone instead of where I was going.



I also write Fiction!


You can now order Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prospect Heights: Atlantic, Pacific, Bergen

Sheepshead Bay, Part 3 of 3