Where I've Walked Recently

I hope to start updating this blog more regularly.

To get things going, below are the maps I keep of where I've walked. The first one is the routes I walked from April through June 2024. The second is since May 2019 when I started keeping track of where I was walking and decided to start branching out.

I work at a school in East Williamsburg, and as the weather got nicer, I started walking more in the area, and up into Greenpoint, to fill in some missing streets. There aren't as many walks as I would've liked, but the weather didn't always cooperate. I had been trying to work in at least one walk per week, usually on a Wednesday or Thursday, because Monday and Tuesday are late days for teachers, and Fridays are Fridays.

This is everywhere I've walked from May 2019 through today. I have one master, so I don't have a map ending June 30, 2024. (Not exactly true -- I uploaded one onto reddit in the r/Brooklyn subreddit. I supposed I could've downloaded that and uploaded it here, but why quibble.)

There are walks in Bay Ridge and Georgetown/Bergen Beach that happened in the past couple weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prospect Heights: Atlantic, Pacific, Bergen

Sheepshead Bay, Part 3 of 3