Sheepshead Bay

Not a lot of pictures today. I was filling in a gap after making a map-reading error on my last walk. (This has happened to me a couple of time now. I should go back to writing out my directions.)

I took the bus along Ave U to get to E 28 Street. I looped around E27 and E26 Streets. That was a little over two miles, so I walked up to Kings Highway. And these things ALWAYS happen, I just missed a Kings Highway bus and the next one wasn't for 20 minutes, even though it was still technically morning rush hour. Go figure. There are more SELECT buses, but I had a 12-block walk to get to the Select bus stop. And two of those came along before the local did.

It was early, but sunny, so I had a huge shadow. I went down E27 first and came back up E26. Then I walked over to E28 up to Kings Highway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prospect Heights: Atlantic, Pacific, Bergen

Sheepshead Bay, Part 3 of 3